SimLoc Research has scheduled for the 8th and 17th of October a specific preparation course for Vueling screening, in Spanish and English, respectively.
The courses, which will be held by type rated pilots will consist of a theoretical working day of 8 hours with the objective of overcoming the multiple-choice test from the Airline.
All the students that overcome the theoretical test, will be allowed to hire training hours packages in the A320-SR fullmotion SimLoc ´s flight simulator in order to practice the established flight profiles.
For the current call, Vueling has set two different profiles for First Officers:
- A first profile with lower experience
- A second profile with wide experience.
The training plan, the hours and prices of the last year Course remains unchanged:
Intense theoretical test preparation workday:
- General knowledge (performance, Operational Flight Procedures, etc.).
- Aeronautical English (8 Oct.) and several specific tests from the airline.
Prices per person (VAT included):
- Groups training: 229€ (12 people max.)
- Individual training: 449€.
SimLoc Research headquarters are located in the Services Building at the Madrid-Cuatro Vientos Airport (Edificio de Servicios del Aeropuerto de Madrid-Cuatro Vientos).